Monday, June 28, 2004

mmm, syrupy!

Wow. It's like, twenty minutes to 10 on this Monday morning, and I'm asking myself repeatedly why I'm awake. I slept at A's last night (as has been my current trend), but we weren't able to fall asleep until like almost 5. He had to get up for work this morning; I, having the day off (thank god), merely had to get up so he could take me home. Usually in these types of situations I instantly go back to bed as soon as I walk through my door, but today I felt like I should stay up and maybe be productive or something. But now, sigh, I am starting to get tired again. Perhaps I should make something to eat, like an eggo, or have a can of my favorite pick-me-up elixir, Dr. Pepper. Maybe I should just take a shower and get on with it. We did a little bit of oxy last night too, and I remember getting paranoid that I would die in my sleep. I promised myself I wouldn't mix all those drugs at once anymore. We'll see what happens.

I am so excited that I have today AND tomorrow off. Two days in a row! Awesome. Lots of blogging will occur. Oh, the toaster's ready for me to insert my eggo. Mmm, syrup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory