Tuesday, June 29, 2004

sup y'all

Looky here, I'm awake. Must be some kind of miracle if you ask me. I got here at about 9:30 this morning, stayed up until, ohhh around 10:30, and then fell asleep (not even on purpose). I woke up at like 12:50 when I got a phone call, and then looked for awhile at the bus schedules so I could go to therapy at 3:30. All of the ways they were telling me to get there were ridiculously complicated, so I decided that I would call up my therapist and ask to reschedule for sometime when I can just leave from work. (I had already been leaning in that direction...I hate taking the bus, and I hate taking unknown bus routes even more.) She said that was fine, so now I'm going on Thursday instead. Yay! I get to leave work in the middle of the day, but then I have to go back. At least I get to leave work though and split the day up a little. I'm gonna hop in the shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory