Sunday, June 27, 2004

sandwiches

I haven't written all week! Since Tuesday! Sorry. I guess I've been keeping myself busy, or I've just been unable to write for whatever reason. I've been spending a lot of time at A's apartment, so I haven't really been around...and even though he has a computer, I don't really want to sit and blog in front of him.

I worked today from 10-5. I got home about an hour ago, and now I feel really tired. I'm eating a leftover vegetarian taco I got for lunch but didn't eat at the time - black beans, salsa fresca, guacamole, cheese...the usual. No meat. Yum.

Check out this pic I took with my phone on the way home from work today. It's a bus that is painted to look like a giant sandwich. Hmmm.


eat me!

I'm gonna eat my taco!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory