Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Mmmm

So I just cooked myself another meal. This cooking thing is actually pretty fun - I actually wanted to cook tonight instead of microwaving another frozen meal. Mushrooms, zucchini, bean sprouts, and onions over rice.

Tim came over tonight for a bit, which was cool. He and Patrick havn't been able to get any weed the past few days, so I've been having him come over to smoke with me (and to visit...I mean, we'd be smoking either way so it's all good). We watched the first hour and twenty minutes of The Swan pageant (gotta love Fox dude), and then we decided to go to Safeway real quick and come back in time to watch the end of the show. I thought I was only going to pick up a few things, but, since we smoked so much before we left, I totally kept getting distracted and wound up taking way too much time. Now I have way more than enough food for the next little while, so that's good. I kind of kept getting anxious because Tim was waiting for me and I was taking so long (one of my "things" is having people waiting for me - for some reason that totallly makes me start to panic), but I kept trying to push that out of my head.
[pause right here: I'd like to interrupt to say they're playing the Outkast 'Roses' video yet again. Sigh.]
We didn't get to watch the end of the Swan, which I guess doesn't really matter. I was kind of only watching it out of some sadistic pleasure I was getting. It made me feel really gross inside though...

I have therapy tomorrow. I'm definitely going to talk about what happened Thursday night, maybe I can get some help in dealing with it. Honestly I don't know what to make of it, but I seem to be best when I don't let myself think about it. I know that's not healthy at all though. We'll see.

I feel full, yet I totally want to eat more. Story of my life, eh? I think I just like to eat and have tasty things in my mouth.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what happened thursday night?

5/25/2004 05:22:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory