Monday, May 24, 2004

I still haven't done that oxy!

And I haven't done that word association either. Boy am I glad that I can keep myself entertained for hours late into the night with just some drugs and an internet connection. Guess you could say I'm easy.

Here we go!

  1. Sexy:: red hot
  2. Clique:: Mean Girls
  3. Pledge:: lemony fresh
  4. Carbs:: Atkins
  5. Dream Job:: music bigwig
  6. Sweeps:: supermarket
  7. Soundtrack:: Boogie Nights
  8. Hero:: He-Man (wtf?)
  9. Shave:: Terax
  10. Christina:: Aguilera


And here's another. (Dude I am definitely stoned, these word associations are way too fun right now.)

  1. Elastic:: rubber
  2. Intervention:: alcohol
  3. Risk:: chance
  4. Junk food:: chips
  5. Arrogance:: fuckers
  6. Responsibility:: run! run as fast as you can!
  7. X:: xxx
  8. Marshall:: Mathers
  9. Kill:: Bill
  10. Brother:: big


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory