Monday, May 24, 2004

i'm a pothead

I'm not feeling quite as lethargic as I was a little bit ago, but I am still pretty stoned and kinda tired. I am almost (read: almost) motivated to clean up in my room. But, not quite. I somehow ate half of that pint of rock and roll ice cream, and even though I'm way full I still feel hungry. I just want to munch I think. I have a tiny amount of oxy left (definitely enough to get me fucked up)...I'm wondering if I should do it. I do have tomorrow off. Sounds tasty if you ask me. Let's get out the ol' mirror and razor. Too bad I don't have more, huh.

Do you ever read Craigslist? Sometimes there's really funny shit if you look in the cracks and crevices. I can't say I've looked anytime recently, but for some reason I just thought of it. Actually I know the exact reason...once I knew this stupid girl who bought drugs from a posting on craigslist. What a dumb ho. When I thought "I wish I had more oxy," I reminded myself of her buying morphine. People are fucking crazy man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory