Sunday, May 23, 2004

I'm kind of bored

Maybe not so much bored, maybe I'm restless? I don't know. I just broke out the Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia. I only like this mediocre ice cream because I like rock and roll, and I'm easily fooled by marketing techniques. Okay actually that was a distant reference to Mr. Show with Bob and David, the best comedy show EVER.

I decided to look back at that word associations web site to see if they had other lists from past weeks. Lo and behold, there is an archives link. I think I'll do another list. Here's the link if you want try for yourself. Or you can just comment to this post and leave your own answers. ;)

  1. Playoffs::
  2. Morris:: the cat
  3. Break up:: (insert name of my ex-boyfriend here)
  4. Eggs:: chickens
  5. Parker:: posey
  6. Hardy Boys:: Nancy Drew, duh
  7. Deluxe:: Yahtzee!
  8. Protection:: condoms
  9. Girl Scout:: cookies, mmmmm
  10. Salsa:: verde


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory