Sunday, March 27, 2005

just a short delay

Okay, I know I said I'd expand on my last post...but now I'm in LA at my parents' house, and I don't really have time to write anything more than a few sentences. Besides that, I don't want my parents to know I even have a blog, so this has to be quick! Basically, the other day, I was supposed to leave Oakland at a certain time to drive to LA (which takes about 5-6 hours, depending on traffic), but I ended up fucking up my tire the day before by hitting a pothole in the rain. I needed to get a new tire before I drove the 350 miles, so my boyfriend took my car to the place, and it wound up taking like 3 hours! Lazy fuckers. I was so annoyed. We didn't end up getting to LA until like 12:30am or something. Ugh. Then, yesterday, I had to go to a bridal shower for an old high school friend (this actually deserves its very own post - my 2 sentences right here won't do it justice, so I'll write about that in a few days), and I was supposed to be in Bel Air at noon. So, what time did I wake up? 11:40. I didn't wind up getting there until about 2pm, but that's ok, because it was boring anyways. I almost wanted to just ditch it, but my mom convinced me it would be best to go. I guess she was right in the end. I hate when that happens!

I hope you all have a great holiday, whichever one you're celebrating, and if you aren't celebrating anything today, go find something to celebrate! Or at least go get fucked up or something, and just say you're celebrating!

I'll talk to you all soon!

+ + +

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you had me worried with that last post!

3/27/2005 09:08:00 PM  
Blogger Mylissa said...

great pics. and I don't celebrate easter but i do celebrate sunday pub crawls and the TPC so yesterday was a dual holiday for me - Got plenty drunk.

3/28/2005 07:02:00 AM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Wow, bananas are a tropical fruit? I never would have guessed, even with all those tv shows I've watched and the tropical punches I've drank. You'd think I'd have caught on by now! (/Saracasm)

3/29/2005 11:19:00 PM  
Blogger Pannyxeos said...

I was totally going to post a similar comment to yours Busty. The banana is tropical. Wow, that should have been the headline on today's newspaper.

3/30/2005 01:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory