Monday, August 02, 2004

sleeping all day

Somehow I just woke up. It's after 6pm! Man. I had so much to do today too, like clean my room and go get Starbucks. No, actually, I really wanted to be productive...I just worked the last five days in a row, and I have to work the next five days in a row, so I really just wanted some time to clean shit up and put shit away. Blah.

I forgot to buy Beastie Boys tickets yesterday when they went on sale - now people on Craigslist are selling them for like $100/ea, when they originally cost $37.50. Fuck. I'll have to rely on my good luck and try to win them from the radio.

Okay, I'm gonna hop in the shower...

1 Comments:

Blogger Pannyxeos said...

Damned fuckers!

8/03/2004 11:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory