Tuesday, July 20, 2004

home, at last

Today seemed like a long day, although I guess it wasn't that bad.  I had to be at work at quarter to 9 to open the store in the morning, and since I slept at A's last night (yes, there is definitely a correlation between the amount of time I spend over there and how often I post), I had him drop me off at my coworker's since we were opening together.  The manager and I were supposed to have an interview with some girl at 11, but she never showed up.  Bitch.  One of the registers broke, but then our other coworker brought In-N-Out, so that made things seem a little better.  The manager and I hung up some random pictures in the bathroom (one of our favorite things to do is take weird pictures when we're supposed to be working).  I left early to go to therapy, so that was cool, and then I took the bus home.  No one tried to sell me any weed today!  I guess that's good, I hate being bothered.  And of course I'm not going to buy some dumb weed off some dumb guy on the street.  Duh.  It's funny, I don't even look like a typical stoner.  Most of the time at least.  All this talking about weed is making me realize I haven't smoked all day...I should pack a bowl!  Yay.

My room is a fucking mess.  I need to clean it, but the idea of that is just so unappealing to me.

Okay, I'm going to try to motivate myself.  Perhaps I should offer myself a reward.  Any suggestions?

7 Comments:

Blogger Pannyxeos said...

Does Jessica think she's acting weird towards you or herself?

7/20/2004 08:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should just hunker down and clean your fucking room instead of talking about cleaning it all the time. Take action! Put down the dr00gs, put some clothes on, throw on some loud music, and don't stop cleaning until it is done! Your reward is a clean room that you can take pride in, and the fact that you accomplished a goal.

7/22/2004 02:56:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Jessica thought Diane was acting weird toward me, not her...odd, very very odd.

7/22/2004 08:04:00 PM  
Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Hey, that would be nice, wouldn't it? A clean room to roll around naked in. And then I can pick up my drugs again...

7/22/2004 08:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/22/2004 10:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh? I don't get it. The room is dirty. She wants it clean. So clean it. When it is clean, it is done. I don't see what is so hard to understand.

7/23/2004 05:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cuz she has OCD and it will never seem quite clean enuf for her

7/23/2004 11:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory