Wednesday, August 11, 2004

I made a donation today...

I had chicken crunchy tacos from Cactus Taqueria today. Usually I get the grilled vegetable ones, but I was feeling adventurous. On my way back down the street to work from picking up my food, I saw, as usual, numerous volunteers for the DNC asking for donations. I guess I was feeling generous today, so I wrote them a check for the amount they were asking for: $25.00. Not that much, really, and seriously, I hope more than anything that Americans get off their fucking asses this November and vote against Bush. He has ruined our country enough already; do we want to watch him completely run it into the ground? I certainly hope not.

The chicken tacos were good, by the way, but they left me more full than the veggie ones, which I didn't like that much. I don't like eating until I'm full - then I feel fat.

The two new people we hired to replace the two people that left in the past week seem to be working out really well. They're completely different, but I like them both a lot.

I had to take the bus home from work today (and yesterday too), which always sucks. Waiting for the bus outside of the Macarthur BART station, which is always a bit uncomfortable, especially sucked yesterday - for some reason, even more huge black guys hit on little white me than usual, calling me princess and baby and whatnot. Usually I just ignore it, but it's hard when it's coming from three directions at once - where do you look then? I looked at my cell phone, even though I wasn't using it or anything. And then today, there was this nasty old pervert sitting in front of me for like a half hour, and he smelled like shit, literally. He must have been a bum or something. Every minute or so he would turn his head to the side as far as he could, and then move his eyes in my direction for half a second - right at my tits. He'd do it longer if I wasn't watching him the whole time giving him dirty looks. Pervert. I hate the fucking bus.

Well, I'm gonna go for now, but here's something to read for today: Mr. Ding-A-Ling Under Arrest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory