Saturday, June 12, 2004

Have I mentioned lately how much I love drugs?

I am really fucking high right now. What a beautiful day boys and girls!

After getting really depressed last night, I went to bed around 11:30. The depression mixed with the sedatives I had snorted made me pretty sleepy I suppose, and besides that I just didn't want to be awake any longer. After being excited all week about A coming home, the incredible letdown that occurred just made me want to end the day as soon as possible. I knew he was coming home last night, and I was totally planning on seeing him (of course). He called me at around 8pm or so to say "hey, just left San Francisco so they shouldn't be here for about 30 minutes, and C [his friend who he went on the trip with] is in the shower, so I have a little time to see you." I was completely insulted at this - I'm not important enough to have my own time? I have to be hidden from his "real friends" and squeezed in miniature time slots between his other plans? Fuck that dude. I told him no, I didn't want to see him like that, it made me feel really shitty and unimportant. (This is weird btw, since I usually let him walk all over me.) I wanted to see him when I wouldn't have a ten minute time limit and he wouldn't have to rush out and pretend he wasn't just with me. "What the fuck?? I'm offering to come see your ass and you're going to bitch about it? Fuck that. You know what? Fuck you!" I'm sure he continued along those lines, but at that point I hung up. Fuck him for talking to me like that - I did absolutely nothing to warrant that kind of response, and I'm not going to sit on the phone and listen to him behave like that. Besides that, I didn't even say anything wrong, it seems pretty logical to me. He was apparently extremely offended that I didn't want to drop everything and see him for seven minutes and 23 seconds. So, I did some random stuff around my place and went to bed. I cried and cried, and eventually fell asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory