Saturday, June 19, 2004

it's been awhile

I feel like I haven't written anything in, like, forever. I mean, I have, but I haven't really gone deep inside my head. It's 11:30 on Saturday night, I'm watching Joe Schmo 2 on mtv (I thought this was on Spike TV?), and I'm eating a Smart Ones Rice and Beans dinner. Yum. I worked today, I worked tomorrow, but I didn't work for the last three days. The reason for that, my friends, is that I went down to LA for a few days to visit my family - my little brother was graduating from 8th grade. My fucking nails are too long again for me to type comfortably - it seems like they grow way too fast sometimes. I guess that's better than them not growing. It just seems like I have to cut and file them all the time.

This show is fucking hilarious, btw. If I remember, I'll write more in a little bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory