Tuesday, June 01, 2004

my day so far

I finally got out of bed at around 2pm. I had set my alarm for 11am, hoping to not sleep all day like I usually do on my days off, and besides that I knew I was supposed to be in Berkeley for therapy at 3:30. I wanted to get up and be productive...after all, that is my 'thing' - being productive. Maybe that's because I feel in general that I am entirely too unproductive. Anyways, I woke up at 10 and called my friend to talk about some random shit, and then wound up going back to sleep until I got up at 2. I hit snooze about 5 billion times just like every other day - quite honestly, I'm suprised I haven't smashed my alarm clock to pieces in my sleep yet. I took a shower which ended up being about 37 minutes (haha, "about," you know I totally looked at the clock) - and that was with me trying to not take too long. Damn. I realized there was no way I could be in Berkeley for my appointment anywhere near 3:30, so I called and left a message saying I missed my bus and I was really sorry but I couldn't make it. I dried my hair, put on some moisturizer, threw on some little shorts that I wear around the house, and now here I am. I'm smoking my first bowl of the day, and already I am completely stoned. When you smoke as much as I do, it's not really a matter of getting high anymore, it's more like, "what can I do to maintain my constant high?" Waking up and then smoking doesn't just get me really high, I feel like it actually renews my level of high-ness from at least the night before. It reactivates the high levels of THC flowing through my body already - so, instead of me feeling like I just took 3 hits from my bowl, I feel like I've been smoking for awhile and the few hits I just took are just added to that. Wow, I'm really high. And this Dr. Pepper isn't helping. I feel like I can hardly think. I have some dumb little errands I have to run, and then some not as dumb shit I need to take care of, but I usually put that kind of shit off. Maybe I should get dressed and put on some makeup, yes? Fuck. What to do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Busty Wilde said...

Maybe I should just smoke a bowl.

6/01/2004 08:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory