Sunday, May 30, 2004

gay pirates

Wow, it's been so long since I wrote an actual entry. I guess I have just been occupied with other things the past few days, so I really haven't had much of a chance to write.

My friend is here right now, she's going to spend the night. We met in Berkeley earlier tonight and fucked around, and then we came back to my place and got high. Then we went for a walk. It was pretty good exercise - it's kinda hilly around my house. Then we did our toenails and I cooked dinner and we watched The Rules of Attraction. Man I love that movie. Now we're watching vh1 and she's lying on the floor wrapped up in a blanket. I'm probably keeping her awake actually, and I should be asleep already anyways. I'm going to set my alarm for 7am, since I have to work tomorrow. Suck. My nose really hurts goddammit. I want some ice cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory