Tuesday, June 08, 2004

what a long fucking day

wouldn't it be cool if that said what a long day of fucking?

I woke up at around 7:45am - much later than I had intended on getting up. It probably had something to do with all the ativan I crushed up last night and snorted lines of until I couldn't stay awake any longer - come to think of it, I was still pretty groggy when I finally opened my eyes in the morning. I didn't have time to shower, so I washed my face and then crushed up another ativan and snorted it. I put on some makeup quickly and then my coworker was here to pick me up at around 8:12. We got to work at around 8:40 - she dropped me off in front of the store to turn off the alarm and clock us in while she found a parking spot. While she did that I crushed up a couple more pills in the breakroom and snorted those, and then I went out and tried to be coherent. I was very relaxed and unstressed, I'll tell you that much. Sedatives are great. Actually, I think drugs in general are great. Sedatives are great because they allow you to just calmly deal with what's going on. So on with my day. I made our daily rounds to Starbucks to get my iced hazelnut latte, stopping at Ritz on the way to say hi to whoever was working. David gave me another 1-2 grams of weed as a gift. At first I was like how much do you want for this, and he was like nothing it's a present, and I was like no really...he just wanted to give it to me. I don't get it, but I do like free weed. David's nice. I made some dirty money with my coworker...we're so shifty. Went in back and snorted another pill in the break room. Borrowed a friend's car to go to my therapy appointment at 3:30pm and talked about a lot of issues, which was good. Smoked a bowl in his car, which if he knew about he would kill me. Went back to work, my boss left, and then I made some more dirty money. Being weird, I took about $40 in $1's just so I can enter them all into www.wheresgeorge.com. I'm strangely addicted to that site recently. Then I got extremely stoned in the back yard with Megan from Ritz (she's a total hippy) and her boyfriend Rob, and bananaman Luis. Went to Oscar's for a veggie burger with Megan and Rob, and then they dropped me off. Now it's like 9pm, and I'm fucking tired. And crushing and snorting another ativan.

Details to follow!

1 Comments:

Blogger billy d williams said...

that would be super cool. drugs usually enhance that long day of fucking at least the right ones do

6/09/2004 12:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory