Thursday, February 26, 2004

i'm so tired

Why do I feel so fucking tired? I think I'm getting sick or something. Boy, I have so much to say. Pass that dutch. But will I really say anything at all? My left hand is hurting for some reason - not really my hand, but more like the bottom of my ring and middle fingers. I don't know what the fuck is going on, but it sucks.

I wonder if I will ever be censored for anything I write in here, or have my shit removed. You know, for like, talking about drugs and whatnot. That would suck. Whoa! You said drugs! Drugs are cool.

I seriously wish more than anything that I would fucking get up and clean my room. Why the lack of motivation? Could it be the pot? No. Really I think it isn't. Some kind of psychological block or something preventing me from cleaning. My room is a complete disaster though, shouldn't that be enough motivation? One would think so. Not me, though.

I'm hella lit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory