Wednesday, February 25, 2004

thunderstorms

Okay, I totally thought an earthquake was about to start. Turns out it was just really loud thunder. How awesome! We never get thunderstorms. I remember when I was a little girl and I used to stay with my grandparents out on Long Island for the summer, I loved it when there were huge thunderstorms. My Nana would always come wake me up if it happened to be the middle of the night, and the power would go out and we would watch the sky flicker and listen to the house shake. It was so much fun. I hope my power doesn't go out now, I just thought about that. But what a motherfucking crazy storm this is right now. My windows are hella rattling. This is so awesome. My weather report looks like this: showers, showers, showers, showers, showers, showers...times like 37 or some shit like that. And I totally have to open the store tomorrow at 9, which means leave house at like 7:10am...ugh. Plus, I left my umbrella at work. Maybe I will just call a cab tomorrow. This morning walking to the bus stop in the pouring rain was fucking hell dude - it was like walking in a river. But it wasn't so bad really, I just got super stoned and, like, separated my mind from my body during that time. I must have, it's the only way I could have dealt with that shit. Being rained on and all that. Praise the almighty jesus for my marijuana.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory