Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Written in stone...

I am so fucking cold dawg. I have so much to write about, if i so desired...I suppose I would need to use my discretion to decide what exactly I want to write, what I want "out there." It's like once I formulate thoughts and feelings into actual words - and write them down somewhere, no less - it just makes them that much more concrete. If I wanted to say that I was wrong or mistaken and I never thought or felt a certain way, now I can't. Putting shit out there makes it harder to deny later. And plus there's less mystery. Does that even make sense? I sound like a crackhead, and I haven't even hit my pipe yet. No, not my crack pipe. I don't even have one of those. I mean my mari-ja-wana pipe. I haven't hit my pipe since earlier, with Krislyn. What a crazy kid that chick is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory