Wednesday, June 02, 2004

today so far

So I just got home from work a little while ago. It wasn't too bad...the day went by pretty fast until my boss and I had to leave to go to a class on this new line that Sebastian is releasing called Body Double. There were about 8 or so of us there at the class, and at the end, the educator asked us 10 questions about what she had just told us. Each right answer won us a dollar; I won $5. I knew the other answers, I just felt bad and wanted to give other people a chance. God, people are so dumb. It's really not that hard to repeat something you were just told, is it? But I guess this class was a little bit different than the ones I took at Cal. Now I'm home, doing drugs, preparing to be productive. I want to clean...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Blogarama - The Blog Directory